ITygrys is a limited-liability company founded by Lionel Fouillen, a native Belgian who has been pursuing a career of independant consultant since 1997, providing communication and IT services to both small and big companies. In 2010 he set up ITygrys in Cracow to serve Western companies having an affiliate in Poland.
In collaboration with intermediaries such as Computacenter, UpFront and Computerland, he served the following big companies: Mobistar (now Orange), Deutsche Bank, Citibank, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), Eli Lilly & Co, Lonza, Air Liquide, Solutia, Albemarle, Estée Lauder, Wabco, Euroclear, Carmeuse, Allergan and Knauf, in missions lasting from 3 months to 4 years.
Lionel was first a teacher of NICT (New Information and Communication Technologies) in the Belgian Enseignement Provincial for adults. Along with IT consulting, he was also editor in quarterly press and worked in advertising and events organisation for a few years.
His ethics relies on developing long-time business relationships, continuous service improvement and undisputable confidentiality when work requires him to manipulate the client's confidential data.
Live from the battlefield
Blog: news and conclusions drawn from the first twenty-five years of a consultant career in IT.
- How a computer in the wrong hands allow to elect the wrong president
- Our conversations under the slanted eye via 5G
- Why dress code matters and Black Lives shouldn't
- The ill-conceived model of IT tiered support
- The obsessive search for the lowest cost reveals narrow-minded management
- Why HR must keep out of the recruitment process
- When procedures and certifications give the illusion of competence